The 27th Annual Crestone Energy Fair
The Crestone, Co. continues to celebrate with it’s 27th consecutive year of hosting a local Sustainability Fair. The weekend will include educational presentations, community symposiums, unifying and harmonizing ceremonies, film viewings, hands-on demonstrations, music and guided home tours.
· Within Reach - a film about a couple’s bicycle journey across the U.S. in search of Sustainable Communities
· Plan BE – CD Release Party - local Gypsy Mountain Rock Band
· R. Carlos Nakai - World renown Native American Flutist @ SHumei International
· Music in the Park - all day local music
· Building Demonstrations – straw bale, earth rammed tires, ferrous cement and others
· Community engagement – Cacao Ceremony, Amazonian Breath work, Non-Violent Communication, Crestone/Baca Resiliency, Pot-Luck and Chili Cook-off and a non-motorized Parade
· Guided Home Tours in conjunction with (ASES) American Solar Energy Society’s National Solar Tour.
· showcasing alternative materials, off-grid living, energy creation, unique architecture and repurposed materials
Crestone is proactively asking, answering and, most importantly, acting on the next series of big questions that stimulate our cultures evolution towards an abundant future. Join us Sept. 8,9 & 10 for conversation and inspiration at the 27th Annual Crestone Energy Fair in beautiful Crestone, Colorado. For more information visit our FB page at Crestone Energy Fair or email Donovan at Dspitzman@yahoo.com.
Sponsorship and vendor opportunities are still available with basic 10X10 vendor booth packages starting at $25 and range through our Abundance Level sponsorship of $350. Submission deadlines need to be received by August 25 to ensure your business ad and logos are promoted in our printed materials.